First-Rate Features and Amenities
Ready to upgrade your lifestyle? With excellent amenities and sophisticated interiors, Sterling Pointe is redefining affordable apartment living. We offer pet-friendly 1 & 2 bedroom apartments for rent that are close to everything you love about Flagstaff. We’ve outfitted our community from top to bottom with features that will welcome you home and help you settle in with style.
What are you looking for in a comfortable and welcoming apartment community close to campus and downtown? A heated swimming pool and spa so you can take a dip whenever the mood strikes? Check. How about a 24-hour fitness center for working out early in the morning or late at night? Check. Maybe a resident clubhouse that can give you your daily energy kick and a cozy fireplace for cool nights? Check. At Sterling Pointe, we’ve thought of everything.
To make your days even simpler, we offer assigned parking with carport options available, so you never have to hunt for a spot again. We also provide 24-hour emergency maintenance, so you’re covered when life surprises you at an unexpected moment. If you’re ready for a new quality of apartment living, our community is ready to welcome you home.
- Heated Swimming Pool & Spa
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Park-Like Setting with Grassy Areas
- Resident Clubhouse with Fireplace & Free WiFi
- Inviting Billiards & Game Room
- Latte Machine in Resident Lounge
- Assigned Parking
- Carport Parking Available
- Park-Like Setting
- Online Rental Payment
- Onsite Management
- Social Media Room with Cable TV
- Pet Friendly with Waste Stations
- Resident Events
- Family Friendly
- Close to Thorpe Bark Park
- Surrounded by Neighborhood Parks
Experience affordable and comfortable apartment living in central Flagstaff. Call us to schedule a tour.
Sterling Pointe has earned the ENERGY STAR® certification from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency! This means....
- Our community has proven and verified superior energy performance over a 12-month period - this includes everything from our clubhouse and amenity spaces to your apartment home. Certified communities perform in the top 25% of similar buildings nationwide.
- No sacrifices to performance or comfort! On average, ENERGY STAR certified communities use 35% less energy and 35% fewer greenhouse gas emissions than a typical community without any significant changes for the residents.
- A reduced cost of living - an energy efficient community means lower utility expenses for our residents.
For more than 20 years, EPA's ENERGY STAR program has identified the most energy-efficient products, buildings, plants and new homes - all based on the latest government backed standards. Sterling Pointe is excited to continue saving energy, saving our resident's money and protecting the environment!